I'm going to actually do this right this time. I was more of a 'start the chain mail' type than a 'participate in the chain mail' type, mostly due to my ability to create really awful but plausible consequences for not answering my uncomfortable questions. Anyway.
There are some rules and junk which I may or may not adhere to, like post dem rules, write ten things about yourself, answer the taggers questions, make up some new ones, and then pass that madness on. I'm paraphrasing.
So ten things about me...
1. I drink probably 2-4 cans of diet pepsi a day because the water where I live tastes like four hundred homeless people bathe in it daily.
2. While I enjoy zombie movies and tv shows as much as the next person. And after a childhood of living on the corner of a deadly intersection and witnessing RL gore regularly (seriously I could tell you armless stories), blood and guts don't really faze me. Despite this, I cannot play zombie games. Any game where zombies are after me, shortens my life every minute I play because my heart is beating me to death from the inside. Honestly. Even the temple of the dead in Zelda: Ocarina of Time was too much.
3. I used to play the piano for crowds, but never for money. One day I decided to play that piano romance solo from ME3 and accidentally cried on myself. God dammit.
4. I have a terrible fear of algae, drains, lights and other objects in pools. I am ESPECIALLY afraid of those things that automatically clean your pool and click as they move around the bottom. Terrifying. Why? No idea. It's not rational at all. I'm not afraid of these things out of the water, not afraid of being sucked in, or electrocuted or anything. I just... feel like I'm going to die. This makes my life difficult because I like swimming.
5. I'm allergic to eggs. Which is sad, because I fucking love eggs.
6. I have art in several professional collections, all of it under false names because I didn't qualify to enter the juried shows... I just, really needed the money at the time. Collecting the money was... complicated.
7. I once got high inside
someone's art project.
8. Late at night I would go into people's studio cubbies in university and fake their art, then hang their fake art on their walls and then watch them come in the next morning and be confused.
9. I sleep walk, and regularly talk in my sleep. I have been at slumber parties where I fall asleep in a basement with friends and wake up the next morning in a room I've never seen before. At least my clothes are still on.
10. Rereading what I've just wrote, I admit I'm a little concerned for myself.
So here are my answers to
1. Your biggest pet peeve, if someone does this or you are around when it happens you just want to scream?
Hmmm... People who narrate what they are doing. I have god damn eyes, and I can see you and have the option to NOT WATCH YOUR EVERY MOVE. But if you start DESCRIBING IT, looking away isn't going help me much. So don't make me listen to you describe your existence! For fuck sakes. Err sorry, got a little emotional there.
2. Favorite quote?
CAN YOU DO ME A KINDNESS???
Also all sorts of lines from Spaceballs. Were you guys expecting something deep? Bah!
3. Vampires, Demons, Witches or Werewolves? (or your favorite supernatural race/creature)
Ummmm... whichever tastes best on my bbq.
4. Shoes, socks or barefoot?
Barefoot in my home and outside it. Even in the winter, -25, when I have to get something from the car. I AM MADE OF STEEL BITCHES. No I'm not. I have the immune system of a paper airplane.
5. Your best attribute? (Could be physical, mental, whatever)
I couldn't really tell you. I've been told I can be very charming, although I worry I'm more than a little abrasive.
6. Favorite cartoon? (could be anime, old school, new school)
Ren and Stimpy/Futurama
7. If there are special features on a DVD do you watch them? (I myself have watched all 12 hours of special features for the LotR Trilogy)
lolololol when you said special features I immediately thought of the LotRs dvds and then I kept reading! lol. Back in the day when I'd buy DVDs, I'd watch probably 30mins max of any special feature thing. I can't really watch movies anymore. Can't do only one thing. Must do many things at once. Must watch movie, listen to audio novel and draw.
8. Did you ever cheat on a test in school?
Hell yes. Cheating is part of every game, and you only fail if you get caught. Well, no, actually I cheat constantly at board games and cards, but I didn't really bother at school. Never saw the need.
9. Do you prefer your games to be set in the future or past? (ie Mass Effect vs Skyrim)
I like both... I sometimes find fantasy a little too defined by Tolkien and as such it tends to be a little more static and dry. Still fun though.
10. If you had one wish what would it be? ( and no wishing for more wishes you cheaters!)
I wish I could ban all forms of commercials. Everywhere. I FUCKING HATE COMMERCIALS GOD DAMMIT.
Err... not sure why I'm so angry tonight. Anyway. If you've read this far, and that's god damn impressive, I have questions for some poor suckers I'm going to tag.
1. You're trapped in a wooden box. You can't tell where the box is, but one corner is wet. Inside the box you have a lighter, a toothbrush, a shoe lace, ten pieces of gum and a book about chicken farming. How did you get there and how do you escape?
2. If you were transformed into a doll, what kind would you be?
3. The world is ending, what would be your final meal?
4. Cue the zombie apocalypse. What's your game plan? Do you stay in one place? Or set out into the wild brain eating yonder?
5. What's your embarrassing gaming indulgence/confession? Oh come on, we all have at least one. I stopped playing fable 2 after spending an evening getting men to fall in love with my character and then having group sex in a strangers house while the owner was telling me to leave.
6. Grossest thing you ever ate?
7. You're the queen of a massive black ant colony. The red ants are encroaching on your dirt patch and log. The only other tasty rotting log is a two days march. The red ants are smaller, but out number your soldiers ten to one. You can stay and fight, but you'll have to sacrifice most of your worker population and many of your eggs will die. You will risk losing your entire colony if you fail, or you can try to escape and risk the two day walk to a new red ant-less frontier, a journey that may take most of the lives of your colony and possibly your own. What do you do?
8. Where do you see yourself at 45?
9. Chicken, fish, beef, or none?
10. Are you physically and mentally exhausted from my questions? If not, I have FAILED.
And finally, the poor folks I am going to tag: